Our Offered Services
Get in touch with us today for any of the following dentistry services offered in Knoxville:
- Cosmetic Dentistry- our team combines science and art to produce some of the most aesthetically pleasing oral solutions through a wide range of treatments including; crowns and bridges, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, and teeth whitening for a smile you can't wait to show off.
- General Dentistry -we offer routine teeth cleanings and check-ups for patients of all ages, root canal therapy to alleviate pain, eliminate infected tissue, and save the tooth from furthering damage, as well as TMJ treatments to manage and treat symptoms of teeth grinding, jaw clenching, upper neck and back pain, and. more.
- Gum Disease Treatments - the health of your gums is directly connected to your overall health. It can also impact a variety of other health areas and increase your risk for cardiovascular disease, stroke, certain cancers, and other health problems. Gum disease prevention is important. If you have signs of periodontal disease, we can help you with treatment options.
- Pediatric Dentistry -our pediatric dental services for children focus on adolescent growth and development as well as causes of oral diseases and prevention methods to start early treatments. Or friendly team works great with kids of all ages and offers an anxiety-free environment that will keep your child infection-free, comfortable, and healthy.
- Restorative Dentistry - You can gain the greatest benefit and preserve your oral health by dealing with dental problems immediately, rather than waiting for the pain to become worse. That's why we offer restorative comprehensive services including dental implants and dentures.
- Reveal Clear Aligners - Choosing Reveal Clear Aligners over other teeth-straightening options means you’ll get the care of a dentist, but with fewer appointments than you would need if you were treated with the leading aligners.
Stress-Free Dental Office in Knoxville
At Family Dentistry of Knoxville, we know that many of our patients can get pretty anxious just at the thought of their next dental visit. This is common, which is why we strive to provide a calming environment for all patients, especially children. When you come for your visit, our friendly and accommodating team will be the first ones to greet you and strive to give nothing less than outstanding customer service. We are more than happy to do even the little things like explaining to your children what they can expect in easy-to-understand language or helping you with any issues with your insurance. Additionally, Family Dentistry of Knoxville offers monthly payment plans for patients with little to no insurance coverage.