Restorative Dentistry in Knoxville
Restore the Beauty & Function of Your Smile
Restoring your smile is easier than ever. Whether you want old dental work redone, to replace missing teeth, or improve your smile in some other way, Family Dentistry of Knoxville can help. Dr. Jason A. Phillips is well-versed in restorative dentistry in Knoxville and our office is equipped with advanced technology to restore the function and appearance of your smile.
If you have teeth that are cracked, broken, otherwise damaged, or missing, restoring the teeth can help to preserve your oral health and restore the function of your teeth. We offer restorative treatments that are customized to the needs of each patient.
We offer restorative treatments that include:
- Crowns & Bridges – Crowns cover teeth that need extra support and can also be used to cover a teeth that have cracks, extensive tooth decay, and old deep fillings. Bridges literally bridge the gaps in your smile. If you have one or more missing teeth, we can help you explore the options for dental bridges.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants replace missing teeth with an alternative to dentures that feels like your own natural teeth. Implant dentistry can be used to replace one tooth or many teeth and offers a permanent solution. You don’t have to worry about adhesives, dentures slipping, or limiting your favorite foods. Dental implants can last a lifetime but may need to be restored or repaired. We offer restoration services for dental implants.
- Traditional Dentures – Replacing your missing teeth is important for restoring your smile and the shape of your face, as well as preventing future bone loss. Dentures are often the best solution for patients who are not good candidates for dental implants.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is one of the least invasive and affordable solutions for enhancing the appearance of the teeth and correcting a variety of problems such as chipped, cracked, and damaged teeth.
Dr. Jason A. Phillips is a highly skilled dentist with a great track record for restorative dentistry in Knoxville. We have the latest in dental technology, a qualified team that cares for your smile, and our patients always receive the attention and care they deserve. Financing options are available for restorations with affordable monthly payments.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Teeth that are weak, broken, damaged, or missing pose risk to your oral health and your overall health. Restorative dentistry helps to alleviate pain and restore function for people experiencing problems with their teeth or missing teeth. There are several benefits to improving your oral health with restorative dentistry in Knoxville.
Restorative dentistry can help to:
- Improve the appearance of your teeth
- Restore the function of your teeth
- Prevent teeth from moving
- Protect your remaining natural teeth
- Provide a lasting solution to missing or broken teeth
When you are ready to discuss your restorative dentistry options, please call (865) 383-1017 for an appointment.
“Dr Phillips makes me super comfortable and his skills are top-notch. Their hygienist Nicole is gentle and explains everything so thoroughly. Love this office!”- Sondra W.
“If you are looking for a dentist and a dental staff who are professional, friendly, caring, and treat you like family, look no further! From the second you walk in and until you leave, you will experience top-of-line dental care in a family atmosphere.”- Rachel B.
“My dentist is the best! I have never felt more like a family in a medical office like I do here. I recommend them to everyone and will continue to do so!”- Kristine S.
Experienced & Expert Team
Our skilled team of oral care experts have been caring for the community for over a decade.
Our kind team utilizes a minimally invasive approach to make sure our patients are comfortable.
Financing Options Available
Our office offers affordable monthly payments and convenient financing plans.
We use the most advanced, state of the art equipment for outstanding dental care.