Reveal™ Clear Aligners
Simple & Affordable Teeth-Straightening Solution
Do you want straighter teeth, but you aren’t interested in metal braces? A new, proven teeth-straightening solution has just been introduced: Reveal™ Clear Aligners. These clear, lightweight aligner trays are custom-made for patients to gently and continuously move the teeth into proper alignment. This simple, discreet teeth-straightening solution requires fewer dental appointments and is a perfect alternative to other orthodontic options.
How Do Reveal Clear Aligners Compare to Other Teeth-Straightening Options?’
Reveal Clear Aligners are a perfect choice for you if:
- Crystal clear aligners: If you want clear aligners that don’t discolor, stain, or turn cloudy, you’ll want Reveal Clear Aligners from Family Dentistry of Knoxville, which are noticeably clearer than the leading aligners. They are practically invisible and stay clear throughout treatment.
- No attachments: Reveal Clear Aligners have no attachments, which are the tooth-colored “buttons” glued to specific teeth that are meant to control movement that are often necessary with the leading aligners. Reveal was designed to eliminate the necessity of attachments.
- Fewer appointments: The process for getting the Reveal Clear Aligners is streamlined and requires only one visit to get started.
- Simple: There’s a reason why Reveal Clear Aligner’s slogan is “So Simple, So Clear.” Your full series of custom-fit trays will be delivered to your dentist in just 15 days after sending in the scans and photos to the Reveal lab.
- Proven results: More than 50,000 satisfied patients have been treated with Reveal Clear Aligners as of October 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions About Reveal Clear Aligners
Q: What makes Reveal Clear Aligners different?
A: These aligners are affordable, noticeably clear aligners that are guaranteed not to discolor. They feature smooth, scalloped edges to maximize comfort. Unlike the leading aligners, there is no need for attachments, also called “buttons,” with Reveal Clear Aligners. These discreet, virtually invisible aligners involve a series of plastic trays that you swap out every 2 weeks for a new set. Treatment may include up to 30 pairs of trays. These trays move your teeth into alignment gently.
Q: How many hours of the day will I need to wear the aligners?
A: You should wear the clear aligners all day and night, and only remove them to eat, brush, and floss. Optimal wear time is 22+ hours per day.
Q: Can I get Reveal Clear Aligners in the mail?
A: No. You will need to see a general dentist, but there is no need to see an orthodontist. The reason you’ll need to see a dentist is to ensure you are a good candidate for clear aligners, and so your dentist can assess your progress throughout your treatment.
Q: Do I need to straighten my teeth?
A: Aside from aesthetics, there are many good reasons to straighten your teeth, no matter your age. There are actually oral health risks associated with crooked, crowded, or misaligned teeth. It is also easier to clean straighter teeth versus crooked teeth.
Schedule an appointment with our Knoxville dental team by calling (865) 383-1017 today, or reach out online for an immediate response.
Patient TestimonialsOpinions That Matter the Most
“Dr Phillips makes me super comfortable and his skills are top-notch. Their hygienist Nicole is gentle and explains everything so thoroughly. Love this office!”- Sondra W.
“If you are looking for a dentist and a dental staff who are professional, friendly, caring, and treat you like family, look no further! From the second you walk in and until you leave, you will experience top-of-line dental care in a family atmosphere.”- Rachel B.
“My dentist is the best! I have never felt more like a family in a medical office like I do here. I recommend them to everyone and will continue to do so!”- Kristine S.
Our Smile GalleryWhere Stunning Smiles Come to Life
Why Choose Us?Your Comfort Comes First
Experienced & Expert Team
Our skilled team of oral care experts have been caring for the community for over a decade.
Our kind team utilizes a minimally invasive approach to make sure our patients are comfortable.
Financing Options Available
Our office offers affordable monthly payments and convenient financing plans.
No insurance? No Problem. Click HERE to check out how affordable our services are for you!
We use the most advanced, state of the art equipment for outstanding dental care.